Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Uriah Heep -- Look At Yourself --
41RumTZCrmL.jpg

Never knew that Van Halen and Molly Hatchet were progressive rock!?

I figure one of three things is going on. Either @avionic thinks that everything is progressive rock, since he posts everything both here and the "what are you listening to right now" thread, or he doesn't pay attention to what thread he posts things in, or he just doesn't give a shit. Which ever one may be true, I personally think he has pretty good taste in music and end up giving him "likes" all over the place.

I figure one of three things is going on. Either @avionic thinks that everything is progressive rock, since he posts everything both here and the "what are you listening to right now" thread, or he doesn't pay attention to what thread he posts things in, or he just doesn't give a shit. Which ever one may be true, I personally think he has pretty good taste in music and end up giving him "likes" all over the place.

Indeed. We tend, I think rightly, not to call each other out in this thread about what is and isn't progressive rock. Since it was brought up, I do think that Avionic posts things here that are not progressive rock under any reasonable definition, but I agree they're good albums!!!

Back
Top Bottom