Sansui SS-50

fish mojo

For old vintage headphones, these sound incredible to me. I'm living in an apartment, so I can't crank up my speakers, so I have been listening to my headphones a lot more lately. Sansui also packaged these nicely in a storage box. The coiled cord also has a built in splitter for a second set of headphones to listen in to. Some may call these heavy, but they are very comfortable to me to wear. Anyone else have a chance to try these out?
IMG_0254.jpg

Last edited:
I own a set, I love the sound and the tone and volume controls on ear cups. They tend to get heavy and get my ears hot and sweaty. I have a tendency to do headphone marathons for hours though. After about half an hour I have to let my ears cool off then switch to something lighter and cooler. They ear pads may need to be replaced, but I haven't a clue where I would find any. How are yours phones?

I own a set, I love the sound and the tone and volume controls on ear cups. They tend to get heavy and get my ears hot and sweaty. I have a tendency to do headphone marathons for hours though. After about half an hour I have to let my ears cool off then switch to something lighter and cooler. They ear pads may need to be replaced, but I haven't a clue where I would find any. How are yours phones?
I'm fortunate the earpads on mine are pristine. Weight and heat, not a problem to me. Great sound!!

Back
Top Bottom