Gals gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that the old thread went away because some of the posts were over the line for some of the site sponsors.
If that was case the ones that were offensive could of simply been deleted without deleting the whole thread rich.dont get me wrong im not questioning ak practices just dont understand why it went away.

If that was case the ones that were offensive could of simply been deleted without deleting the whole thread rich.
dont get me wrong im not questioning ak practices just dont understand why it went away.

Absolutely - I for one, enjoy "classic" pinup art (Elvgrin and such) and tasteful images -
even the edgy art of Roxy Music album covers (grin) ...

It does seem like anything REALLY bad could have been deleted on its own and left the others ...
Don't get me wrong, I AM a tube amp fan ... but sometimes I do tire of the Tubes and Boobs adds that run here ...
but not enough to complain ... I just flip to the next page quickly ...

My assumption is that it was getting to be too much work for the moderators to keep an eye on it.

moderators are free to delete any and all posts/threads of their chosing for any reason whatsoever
and do not have to tell anyona anything about it.

additionally, mods can ban anyone from AK for any reason and are under no obligation the tell the banned.
So it is best to keep on the good side of mods and staff at all times.

The vast majority of posts on that thread were typical cheesy vintage album art posted by well respected long time subscribing members. I can count on one hand the postings that crossed the line to bad taste in a long running thread that was enjoyed by a lot of members. There is more flesh displayed in the tube pair-o-boobs ad then there were in most of those album covers.

The thread wasn't a fav of mine. So I didn't bother following it. No problem.

It's a shame that, after all these years, the thread for some reason became unacceptable now. My sympathies are with those who miss what was a fun thread for them.

The vast majority of posts on that thread were typical cheesy vintage album art posted by well respected long time subscribing members. I can count on one hand the postings that crossed the line to bad taste in a long running thread that was enjoyed by a lot of members. There is more flesh displayed in the tube pair-o-boobs ad then there were in most of those album covers.

You probably didn't see the posts removed by moderators. Many times, when people say "that thread wasn't so bad" it's based on seeing only what remains in public view. But in order to keep people from discussing moderation here - which is a violation of the rules - I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom