Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

Just thought I would post my Kenwood KT-5500. Pretty basic! I like the big knob.................seems to work okay but I think it needs a good cleaning.

Attachments

• DSC_0008 (1).JPG
    DSC_0008 (1).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 62
Here's one of my favourite preamps, Accuphase C-11, circa 1989-90.

Its frequency response is 1Hz-500,000Hz- now that is wideband...

IMG_1412.JPG
Neat design, dot matrix red LED display for input selection. Rarely used controls behind swing down door.
IMG_1402.JPG
The volume knob is 2 inches deep, solid alloy, but only protrudes a quarter of its depth.
IMG_1401.JPG
Control detail is printed on the fold down door and the front panel so it can be seen from above in use.
IMG_1405.JPG

Genuine ITT Cannon balanced inputs for a CD and Line and balanced outputs.
IMG_1409.JPG
Lettering is engraved on front panel
IMG_1413.JPG
These corner blocks are over and inch thick solid alloy.
IMG_1406.JPG
Various controls under flap.
IMG_1403.JPG

I don't think that is a sign outside. Looks like a CD jewel case leaning against the window. The Nashville CD may be based on the TV show, maybe...

Gustav, nice Accuphase gear, by the way.

I don't think that is a sign outside. Looks like a CD jewel case leaning against the window. The Nashville CD may be based on the TV show, maybe...

Gustav, nice Accuphase gear, by the way.
That's very funny. The CD cases line up with the windows across the street. I thought they were shop signs.

That's very funny. The CD cases line up with the windows across the street. I thought they were shop signs.

Ahh yep it's a live recording of a tour I did which was called Nashville Country Night.
It's nice memories when you get a record from a band, specially those where I have recorded or mixed, or stuff bands have signed as a gift. :)

I don't own a CD player so they're just standing there for show. :p

Last edited:
Simply gorgeous equipment and really cool thread. Very easy on the eyes.

My contribution:

Accuphase DP80 and DC81 (second shelf):
IMG_5185_zpsjpmckqqh.jpg

DP80:
IMG_5233_zpscaobgylz.jpg

DC81:
IMG_5234_zpsubuxf5jb.jpg

Hence the "I think" part. As in: not the definitive answer.
The 20 and 102 are indeed dual power supplies, and are smaller amps.
The 800 is also a dual, the one trafo is under the top one. Cool stuff, odd implementation.

Attachments

• IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Simply beautiful inside and out.

That's the thing about Accuphase. Almost impossibly seductive in every regard, and then you open it up and they clearly took just as much care with the interior layouts as they did with the exterior appearance.

Today was a very baaaad day :(
This morning everything was fine..listening to the music,njoying the sight of accuphase.I went away for a couple of hours and when i was home i turned on the P300 and light was going on and went direct out....Nothing anymore....it played 3 weeks.Im in shock :(
Whats the next thing that is gonne be broken? My T105 is with the technician but he doesnt find the fault or reason why the scanning is not stopping on a station,even when he has a very strong signal.I dont find a service manual neither for the T105 ..what now :(

Back
Top Bottom