Who would have ever thought

restorer-john, member number 373

373!

I joined one year and 3 weeks later, December 24, 2003, and I'm number 1605.

Over a year's growth, back then, represents about two weeks, today.

And, as of this post, 10,003,283 posts. Nearly 13K posts, in four days.

restorer-john, member number 373

373!

I joined one year and 3 weeks later, December 24, 2003, and I'm number 1605.

Over a year's growth, back then, represents about two weeks, today.

And, as of this post, 10,003,283 posts. Nearly 13K posts, in four days.
I'm 15,3003:(

But I started at the end of 2012, and we added over 100,000 members in that time...

I remember one of my first longest threads I started, I was fixing up some JBL L250s. Another member said Coagulation, I said for what? he replied for #427 post that matches your user name. Now I'm heading onto #20,000, a count I never imagined would happen.

Cookies ??? Count me in. I actually live a couple miles from where Toll House cookies were invented. The sign is still there in the Wendy's parking lot lol

The chocolate chip cookie was invented by the American chef Ruth Graves Wakefield in 1938. She invented the recipe during the period when she owned the Toll House Inn, in Whitman, Massachusetts. In this era, the Toll House Inn was a popular restaurant that featured home cooking.

Cookies ??? Count me in. I actually live a couple miles from where Toll House cookies were invented. The sign is still there in the Wendy's parking lot lol

The chocolate chip cookie was invented by the American chef Ruth Graves Wakefield in 1938. She invented the recipe during the period when she owned the Toll House Inn, in Whitman, Massachusetts. In this era, the Toll House Inn was a popular restaurant that featured home cooking.
I can taste them now...

gallery-1474052715-4643536339-040a11812c-b.jpg

Congrats on a great run and thanks much for the forum!

I will add, whenever I google some type of audio piece or subject, you will see Audiokarma in the search for pieces that you couldn't imagine or are not familiar with.

That's takes a lot of time and good informative postings to establish.

Most all of the answers and information are here in many different forms.

You know what would be cool....

All the members together doing a charter cruise through the Caribbean. Carnival has the option for groups of customers to buy up all the reservations of a individual cruise then set a date. We could invite stereo equipment companies to audition their line of equipment and the accommodations of the cruise would suite everyone young and old. It would also be a way to keep people's wives happy at the same time. Also equipment could be set up in different locations playing different music. Then of course there is the group discount holding down the price so most people could afford it.

Just throwing it out there because church groups and special interest groups have been doing this for decades....

I wished I could take even some of the credit but that all belongs to all those who have helped, and our most superb members. Thank you all, and here's to the next 15 years

1cc1a905-b569-45da-9234-0381e9124968_zpssx99zai4.jpg

Dave

Back
Top Bottom