Better Call Saul

Jimmy committed breaking and entering, damaging property and threatening to burn down his house. I'd say Jimmy really screwed himself. Only Chuck or their lawyer could ruin the case.

Jimmy committed breaking and entering, damaging property and threatening to burn down his house. I'd say Jimmy really screwed himself. Only Chuck or their lawyer could ruin the case.
Family squabble, no way he does jail time.

I don't think he will do jail time, but it will be for another reason. Looks like the prosecutor is out for blood. will chuck have a weak moment and let Jimmy off the hook? If BCS is anything like Breaking Bad, none of will ever guess what will happen next.

I think it will be Mike who puts Hector in the wheel chair.
Chuck might be committed, with Jimmy calling the shots and perhaps having Chucks ability to practice law removed.
Chuck can sit in the hospital and drool.

I think it will be Mike who puts Hector in the wheel chair.
Chuck might be committed, with Jimmy calling the shots and perhaps having Chucks ability to practice law removed.
Chuck can sit in the hospital and drool.
Yeah but Chuck was 100% right about Jimmy though, look who he became in Breaking Bad. The writers once again have us rooting for a flawed character and I'm sure the moment he turns is when Kim realizes Chuck was right about Jimmy.

Kim already knows about Jimmy. She likes to play flim-flam artist with him, so she's probably a little bad too. I think we haven't seen the depths of Chucks badness yet.

Yeah but Chuck was 100% right about Jimmy though, look who he became in Breaking Bad. The writers once again have us rooting for a flawed character and I'm sure the moment he turns is when Kim realizes Chuck was right about Jimmy.
Jesse Pinkman, re: Saul (from BB): "You dont need a Criminal Lawyer....you need a CRIMINAL....Lawyer"

Anyone have an idea about what kind of thing Jimmy and Kim have set up to defeat Chuck and the DA?

I think they're planning on having him declared mentally incompetent.
The photos of his house, Jimmy will probably claim everything he said on the tape was to help Chuck get his confidence back, and after seeing how Chuck lives who wouldn't believe him.

I am not going to read any of this thread because I am only through season 1 and hate spoilers. But I will say I like it better then the mostly dark and depressing Breaking Bad, at least through season one it appears a little more light hearted and doesnt have the "hopeless" situations that Breaking Bad had, Love it. Now I can not come back to this thread until I get caught up. (Dont get me wrong, I liked Breaking Bad but just a shade too dark.)

From Breaking Bad you already knew Mike dies, Gus dies,Tuco dies, Hector dies and Jimmy becomes "Gene" in Omaha working at the Cinibon.
(With any luck, in six months, best case scenario, I'll be managing a Cinibon in Omaha)

Jessie Lives, and Heisenberg dies!
But knowing that isn't enough - what's fun is HOW they get to those events!

From Breaking Bad you already knew Mike dies, Gus dies,Tuco dies, Hector dies and Jimmy becomes "Gene" in Omaha working at the Cinibon.

Kim already knows about Jimmy. She likes to play flim-flam artist with him, so she's probably a little bad too. I think we haven't seen the depths of Chucks badness yet.

Yup and she enjoys it. Jimmy the match to her gasoline. Recall the investment opportunity scam where they got their drinks & meals covered in S1.

Re: Chuck, you have to hand it to Michael McKean. He is playing the most loathsome character of his career and completely owning the role.

He's a long way from this guy -

qjKrPPg.jpg

A HUGE Career arc, for sure ...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0571106/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Yup and she enjoys it. Jimmy the match to her gasoline. Recall the investment opportunity scam where they got their drinks & meals covered in S1.

Re: Chuck, you have to hand it to Michael McKean. He is playing the most loathsome character of his career and completely owning the role.

He's a long way from this guy -

From BB to BCS the only character I really hated is Chuck. Hated even more than Walt as he was in the hidden basement of he Vacuum Cleaner guy.

He was also despicable but entertaining in "Coneheads"
upload_2017-5-4_12-42-37.jpeg

Well knowing the arc of Jimmy's character we all know one thing HE IS A SURVIVOR. Curious to see how many seasons they can string this out.

Back
Top Bottom