New York City metro area gathering.

$ Sent; Lock & loaded.

Assume there is, or will soon be, a lively 'For Sale, Swap, Trade, Free and Givaway' thread?

$ Sent; Lock & loaded.

Assume there is, or will soon be, a lively 'For Sale, Swap, Trade, Free and Givaway' thread?

I can start one. Think it's a bit early now though. I figured Mid-end of July, give it a good 6 weeks prior to the gathering.

Glenn

Ok gents, It's paid for!
Saturday, September 16th
10am-4pm.

I have the permit and rules.
-No Kegs!
-30 maximum can be in the Lodge.
Currently 17 are planning to attend. So if you want to come, get in as soon as possible before we hit the max.

In the meantime anyone else planning to attend please send your payment so I'll have the money for food, snacks and drinks.

This will be a lot of fun!

Glenn

Is booze allowed at all? Not that It's that kind of get together but inquiring minds want to know?

Is booze allowed at all? Not that It's that kind of get together but inquiring minds want to know?
Sure is!
My neighbors kids 1st B-Day party there was full of drunks! Nah, just kidding, but there was plenty of beer!

Is anyone using high-end power cords on their amps? I am not; but I'd love to do a blind test to see if I can hear a difference.
Other things I may be looking for:
Headphone amp
Cool headphones. Anything buy dynamic drivers.
Cartridges, headshells
An automatic TT, direct or idler drive, that plays 78s.

I hope to bring my new used Primare I32 class D integrated and some Stax electret headphones. Also the SACD/DVD-A stuff.

Is anyone using high-end power cords on their amps? I am not; but I'd love to do a blind test to see if I can hear a difference.
Other things I may be looking for:
Headphone amp
Cool headphones. Anything buy dynamic drivers.
Cartridges, headshells
An automatic TT, direct or idler drive, that plays 78s.

I hope to bring my new used Primare I32 class D integrated and some Stax electret headphones. Also the SACD/DVD-A stuff.
Should be fun to hear the Primare & Stax cans!

So what's that now? 20? Can we start discussing who is bringing what? I may be bringing the JBLs if I keep the cabs rough. Perhaps a Yamaha PC2002m. Any volunteers for a decent Pre Amp?

Back
Top Bottom