Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

PM's are now disappearing and this can cause problems for transactions. Site is not running right which is disappointing given all the hype of Xenforo

I sent 3 pm's this morning but when I go look at the PM's, the newest additions to the conversations have disappeared

found the answer, it's fixed

OK, you have linked a Virus, You need to click on the wrench at the far right of the comment window, it is the BB code editor, when you click on this you will see all kinds of code, you must delete "ALL" of it, then click on use rich text editor on the left bottom of comment window. Now you will be able to post.

On occasion I have been unable to type my response to a thread. Every time the "evil black box" rectangle ad is on the bottom of the page. When I close it I'm fine and back to normal. No idea if anyone else has had this problem but it doesn't happen often enough for it to be a problem, plus I know the fix. Thanks.

Trying to get into my favorite thread "Gals On Lp Cover" and get a you don't have permission to access this thread message. Been following this thread from the beginning. Happened over this past week.

Trying to get into my favorite thread "Gals On Lp Cover" and get a you don't have permission to access this thread message. Been following this thread from the beginning. Happened over this past week.
same here ..you are not alone

Why is the site running crazy slow since last night and why is this recurring?

Is there an answer ?????????

Looks like that thread got closed/locked for some reason on April 10th -
What did you all do in there??

All of a sudden on Saturday, I couldn't post to any forum I tried. Not sure what I did??? :dunno: Anyway, someone here suggested a different browser. Pale Moon, there Firefox derivative is my default, because it is quicker. After pulling out more hair than I can afford to loose, I clicked on Firefox after a software update startup--It is always good to have backup browsers. You never know when they might come in handy. So, guess what? Firefox worked like a charm, no problems. Not sure why, but look, who is to argue with something that works? Maybe it is something in the cache of my Pale Moon, I am really not sure.

The question remains: Were you having the same problems with all forums/sites, or just with AK? if there were no problems with other forums/sites, does the problem lie with the browser or with AK?

Can't post to mfg forum (Van Alstine) "insufficient permission"???? Posted to general recently, all ok.

To follow up with problem posting I listed on May 15th, it looks like I found a work around of sorts. By using an AK forum link to get in, Pale Moon works as it should to post a message. I tried to post this message earlier quoting theophile's message on May 15th and lost the ability to post again. This is just happening on AK, and apparently only with certain browsers. Nonetheless, it does seem that there is something that is finicky in the programming, that may only show up with certain browsers.

To follow up with problem posting I listed on May 15th, it looks like I found a work around of sorts. By using an AK forum link to get in, Pale Moon works as it should to post a message. I tried to post this message earlier quoting theophile's message on May 15th and lost the ability to post again. This is just happening on AK, and apparently only with certain browsers. Nonetheless, it does seem that there is something that is finicky in the programming, that may only show up with certain browsers.
maybe Pale Moon forum can help ?

Back
Top Bottom