You Get The Last Word!

Nutz to this!

862a9f0f4baf7d774e96eae7afb0ca09.jpg

DNU
Hey Fran! I saw some real estate show that had Seneca Lake, NY as a featured place where a family was looking to buy. With racetrack Watkins Glen nearby, it sounds like a great place!! Is that considered a Finger Lakes area?
End of DNU

DNU
Hey Fran! I saw some real estate show that had Seneca Lake, NY as a featured place where a family was looking to buy. With racetrack Watkins Glen nearby, it sounds like a great place!! Is that considered a Finger Lakes area?
End of DNU
Dnu
Yes, it is, though Hemlock Lake - the lake in which I live a mile north of (in the hamlet of Hemlock) - is on the far western edge of the "Finger Lakes Region".

Seneca is a monster of a lake with a reported depth of 800 feet or more. In fact, it's so large and deep, that General Dynamics used it to test actual submarines in the 60's.

The finger lakes area of NYS boasts some of the most beautiful terrain found in the country...of course I'm more than a little biased. ;)

We're very fortunate to have both this area, and the enormous expanse of the Adirondack Mountain Region contained in our state.

Now if we could just find a way to permanently distance ourselves from the City that everyone outside of the state seems to associate us all with. :)
Endnu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom