SandyG status update!

Awww, P'shaw..... I'm even more useless than teats on a boar hog... I've just managed to have more than my fair share of Lucky " breaks"... but the biggest break, & undeniably the luckiest one of the bunch, is how I have utterly fooled you bunch of deluded Audio Phoolistas...... You lot have been far easier to make absolute Raw Fools out of than I ever figured,,, All those big, hi-falutin' Toob radios I drone on & on about ? Them gawdam things are basically only fit for breaking yr toe on one in the middle of the night...

Awww, P'shaw..... I'm even more useless than teats on a boar hog...

Hey you ole cuss, we figgered that out a long time ago, but we kinda like the way that you sit in the corner on the rocker watching the rest of us wrangle, and manage to throw in a couple of witticisms while you are amusing yourself.

I really MUST thank some folks who helped during this ordeal-1st off, my wife, Lauriann. Why she's never yet done my worthless bohunkas in is a testament to her grace under pressure. Next, we have my"Little Girlfriend", Bethany & her husband Corey.I owe them WAY more than I can ever hope to repay. Corey has come over here SEVERAL times to help get my arse vertical again. A lot of you know how SPECIAL she is to me-Basically, the daughter I never had. NEVER had or wanted kids-Who wants a little girl, anyhow ? After 15 years w/her, I find it hard to fathom what I'd be like if I DIDN'T have her... She's ALMOST as big of a Wiseguy as I ever was. All the while she was growing up, she never shied away from ANY sort of tomfoolery that my evil mind could conjure up. Did you ever hang around someone just for the simple joy of being around them, & try to guess WHAT was gonna happen next ? Often as not, I couldn't honestly WHO had the better time, me or Bethany. Pretty, sweet, & honestly, "Scary smart", I'm gonna stand in front of the Almighty some day & agree w/him that I coulda done a lot better, except for her. She had a less than good home life, I did everything I could to show her the better side of life.

Sandy G, leave the impromptu amateur stunt work for gimpy, spastic me. I am at least professional at landing. You don't bounce as good. Lauriann is awesome, a great mate to have. We must get together sometime.

I'm reminded of a story I read once about this old dude, Oscar Levant, what HE said about himself- "Oscar,,,, Is full of contempt for himself. And good psychotic that he is, he's willing to share it w/everyone..."That's about Moi to a T... I had to see a whole gaggle of Pencil-Necked Geeks in elementary school as to WHY I was so incredibly "Down on myself." I barely could stand to be forced to Play Nice w/other kids my age. I DID, however, see some stuff I was NOT sposed to see- IQ tests. Mine was WAY worse than I thought- I measured out to 58, which was sposed to be "Borderline Imbecile"... And the bstrds WOULDN'T cut me any slack, & gimme the 3 points I needed to become a full-blown Imbecile....

Awww, P'shaw..... I'm even more useless than teats on a boar hog... I've just managed to have more than my fair share of Lucky " breaks"... but the biggest break, & undeniably the luckiest one of the bunch, is how I have utterly fooled you bunch of deluded Audio Phoolistas...... You lot have been far easier to make absolute Raw Fools out of than I ever figured,,, All those big, hi-falutin' Toob radios I drone on & on about ? Them gawdam things are basically only fit for breaking yr toe on one in the middle of the night...

I swear , when I read your posts , it conjures up images of Hee-Haw skits .

It's funny. When I read Sandy's posts, I don't think of a TV show, I'm reminded of the advertising.

I have this friend whose Daddy was a performer-He had an "Old-Time" Medicine show. They were on Hee-Haw a time or 2. Hannah told me that "What you saw, was what you got" w/the others on that show.They were fiercely protective of each other, & it wasn't really "Acting" w/them.

ff0e3e467eed68c214dd785d99ed50d2.jpg

How close is this to your home life Sandy ?

Not EVEN Close !!! Hollywood-specifically Paul Henning, creator of "Beverly Hillbillies", has turned what WAS one of the best places in America ,into a land of simpletons. Funny how they come packing the rails during the warmer months of the year. There ARE some aspects of life here that kinda remind you of the "Hillbillies", but we are really not all that different from most other place .

Those old Marjorie Main/Percy Kilbride flicks were actually pretty good. Look up "The Egg &I" from 1947 to see where THAT series got its start. Only thing that kinda gets ME going is that nowadays, you CAN'T make fun of ANY minority group, lest it be deemed insensitive. The ONLY group you can still make fun of anymore, is of course, MY group- The male Hillbillies. OTOH, I never much cared when they'd jump on OUR backs. Next time you are over in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, check out the number of fine mansions you see lining the mountain tops...You dumb@ss Yankees DO pay us extremely well to let y'all laugh at us, sell y'all horribly overpriced trinkets, & "Gen-U-Wine" snack foods.. We're NOT quite as Think as y'all Dumb we are.....

Back
Top Bottom