Show Off Your Small Listening Space

Very nice setup. I bet those KEF's sound impressive. How big is the room ? What's the other gear ?

Thanks... love the new KEF Q700 speakers, have a set of Q300 as well. Moved out my BELOVED Bozak B300s because Bridezilla hated them.

The room is 16 x 18 and the tape deck is a Nakamichi BX-300, the disc player is a Sony UHPH-1, Pioneer SX 850 receiver and Technics SL 1700 turntable.

18553146_10154523810217551_808531135_o%201_zpsgnevxbf2.jpg

Hey guys...
Here is my HiFi install....over 1100 sqft of gear....all for under 7000 dollars total.
It's comprised of "stations", each using to one degree or another, RCA merger boxes.

You might appreciate it...and yes, I LOVE vintage Realistic gear.

You need moar stuff.

Is that Zappa playing?

Thats clean right there!

Thanks, I primarily listen to vinyl on this system. But, inside the teak credenza, I also have a Philips DVD 963SA for playing SACDs, an Akai AT-V04 tuner for over-the-air FM and a Schiit Modi 2 Uber hooked up to an Airport Express for streaming uncompressed AIFF files from a 10-year old Mac Mini dedicated music server that resides upstairs.

Here's a photo of the Philips SACD player and the Akai Tuner, before I relocated them to inside the credenza to make room for the turntable on top:

Silver_System_2_zpslmd1easq.jpg

Like everything in the previous photo (except for the rug), these two also came from Goodwill.

Thanks, I primarily listen to vinyl on this system. But, inside the teak credenza, I also have a Philips DVD 963SA for playing SACDs, an Akai AT-V04 tuner for over-the-air FM and a Schiit Modi 2 Uber hooked up to an Airport Express for streaming uncompressed AIFF files from a 10-year old Mac Mini dedicated music server that resides upstairs.

Here's a photo of the Philips SACD player and the Akai Tuner, before I relocated them to inside the credenza to make room for the turntable on top:

Silver_System_2_zpslmd1easq.jpg

Like everything in the previous photo (except for the rug), these two also came from Goodwill.

Nice....they match up very well :thumbsup:

Been upgrading stuff in my main listening space:

20170529_232656.jpg

Primarily, the SVS PC-12 Plus replaced my Klipsch Sub12HG. Incredible improvement. I brought in a Toshiba SC-335 amplifier for my Nakamichi PA-5 that blew a fuse (and may have some noisy caps). I love the Toshiba so it may stay. I don't think I've posted here since I added the Luxman C-02 Preamp or T-02 Tuner.

Back
Top Bottom