Hi there from FL!

FiXXXerX

I've lurked these pages for months (maybe even years) but I recently had an opportunity to purchase my first turntable and set up my entertainment center after purchasing my first home.

I've stuck with mostly used gear that I've found and have had a lot of fun searching through the forums to find info about most of my components.

I currently have a pair of Infinity Primus 250's that I found with blown tweeters (I didn't know this when they were purchased :/ ), some Klipsch Reference R-15M's, an MB-Quart QL-C304 CTR center channel, and an Accoustech H100 subwoofer. I'm currently powering all of this with a Pioneer VSX-823 receiver.

I held out for a while and was able to pick up a Audio-Technica LP120-USB that was listed as broken on Craigslist for $50. I'm currently going through the process of repairing while removing the pre-amp (Which has been fun so far! Hopefully it will be done by the weekend here). I also picked up an ART DJPre II pre-amp as a started pre-amp and for testing.

So I wanted to say 'Hello!' and 'Thanks!' for all the help most of you have unwittingly given me thus far! :)

Back
Top Bottom