Hello From Houston TX

Atom Drop

A big hello to all on here. I've come to look and learn from this site for the past five years. Today is the day that I've decided to join all of you. Over the past five years I've made a transformation from being and alcoholic to and audioholic. 834 days sober today and counting. I have some treasures that I will post photos and information about on other threads. Thank you.

Check the thread "Any friends of Bill W here @ Audiokarma". It is one of our most precious threads for sure!

Hello and Welcome to our community! :)

Welcome to AK! - and congratulations on your transformation, a huge achievement! - be very proud of yourself - well done!

A big howdy from Texas and welcome to the AK forums.

Every day sober is a great victory. 43 days nicotine free now.

Welcome! 11 years sober here because one beer was too many and a dozen was not enough - hang in there brother!
Thank you very much, brother. I understand exactly how you put that. You continue to hang in there as well. Pleasure to meet you.

A big howdy from Texas and welcome to the AK forums.

Every day sober is a great victory. 43 days nicotine free now.
Hello ETLS. Thank you. That is very true. With each day that victory tastes so much sweeter. Congratulations to you. Hang in there and keep up that determination and strength. Pleasure to meet you.

Greetings to ya!
Yes, you are among friends who have testimonies of their how they are enjoying a newness in life.

Rome

Greetings to ya!
Yes, you are among friends who have testimonies of their how they are enjoying a newness in life.

Rome
Thank you, Rome. It feels incredibly wonderful to not be alone in this journey. I appreciate it. Pleasure to meet you. Have a wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom