Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Hey what gives.... ?

When did "pictures of cats on audio gear" get moved to Cameras & Photography from General?

This has been an ongoing thread for years in General... This thread has nothing to do with Photography...

LAME! This was a very active thread...
No wonder I couldn't find the darn thing after I accidentally deleted the bookmark. Why do people do stuff like this?

No wonder I couldn't find the darn thing after I accidentally deleted the bookmark. Why do people do stuff like this?

Someone had to move it.

It does fit the bill of being in the general thread. I am going to reach out to AK. have a feeling it was moved due to someone not liking it... But Screw that, this thread has a lot of "audio" related info.

if one is not a cat fan, dont open the thread... but why on earth was this thread moved?

Not sure why i feel so strongly about it, but damn... really? An active thread that has been going for YEARS pushed to the back end of the site...

This just makes me want to randomly post cat pictures in the general thread for the hell of it. LOL

kind regards,
John

I know this is a PC crowd and as a parent I have had to come to terms that Penelope has indeed identified herself as a cat. I as an unconditional parent have chosen to support her and have finally had the strength to come out publicly that she is a cat. I have had to force the cats to accept Penelope in there litter box without judgement regardless of how uncomfortable the cats are. Given 99.99 percent of cats use the litter box they all will have to give up their own privacy so that my poor Penelope will not have to live in this world as a dog which obviously she is not. Thank you for your support.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom