Pioneer CT-F9191 problem

STR-6046A Did you ever get this problem sorted?? if so would you mind updating what you did besides having the clutch fixed??

STR-6046A, Mark, and Rich,

I just finished putting my CT-F9191 back together with the newly rebuilt clutch, and new belts/tires from WJOE. Then I ran into the same problem - I think I need a new FF pulley, which I just ordered. For the record, what is the right O.D. for a functional pulley? My current one is just a tiny bit larger in diameter that the brass shaft itself.

Best wishes,
Keith

Was it the ff/rw pulley that was the problem?
Yes it was. Along with the MTF clutch rebuild, I replaced all the drive belts and tires. I also replaced the small blue Sanyo electrolytic in the tape motion sensor circuit with the WIMA polyester equivalent. Best wishes,
Keith

Yes it was. Along with the MTF clutch rebuild, I replaced all the drive belts and tires. I also replaced the small blue Sanyo electrolytic in the tape motion sensor circuit with the WIMA polyester equivalent. Best wishes,
Keith
Thanks for the info, I’ve done the same, clutch on the way to MTF. I will look into the cap replacement.

Back
Top Bottom