Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

How is this thread "Off Topic" ? it has Audio gear in the title. It's just as audio related as "Show me your Sony" Which is more photo related than Cats sitting on various pieces of audio equipment. It sounds like a cat hater is on a power trip moving the thread so he wont see it .

I applaud Penelope's courage. :thumbsup:

I know this is a PC crowd and as a parent I have had to come to terms that Penelope has indeed identified herself as a cat. I as an unconditional parent have chosen to support her and have finally had the strength to come out publicly that she is a cat. I have had to force the cats to accept Penelope in there litter box without judgement regardless of how uncomfortable the cats are. Given 99.99 percent of cats use the litter box they all will have to give up their own privacy so that my poor Penelope will not have to live in this world as a dog which obviously she is not. Thank you for your support.
View attachment 950494

Lol!

But seriously, it is always difficult to be in the body of another creature. Penelope is soooo lucky that she has found a family that supports her on that bumpy path! May I ask you btw - as her parent - what breed you are yourself?

And those cats, well, you know how they are, those spoilt little princes and princesses, when would they ever share anything with someone other then their own kind? Mentally they still linger in the middle ages in that respect, them narrow minded critters.

Well, anyway, I wish Penelope good mouse hunting and I hope she will be happily purring for all the years to come!

After reveiwing my earlier post I feel it seemed like I was trolling, I was not, and have no Ill will toward anyone cats or dogs. I judge at face to face value not what they where, are, will be. So how about, haha a full grown Golden on a huge speaker with ball no less. And back to cats on audio gear.

I know this is a PC crowd and as a parent I have had to come to terms that Penelope has indeed identified herself as a cat. I as an unconditional parent have chosen to support her and have finally had the strength to come out publicly that she is a cat. I have had to force the cats to accept Penelope in there litter box without judgement regardless of how uncomfortable the cats are. Given 99.99 percent of cats use the litter box they all will have to give up their own privacy so that my poor Penelope will not have to live in this world as a dog which obviously she is not. Thank you for your support.
View attachment 950494
Well good, about time dogs on the equipment were let in! Nice to see Penelope has a very solid and sturdy cabinet to sit on! My dog simply will not get on the furniture no matter how much I try to coax him. He is a rescue and was evidently trained that way..

After reveiwing my earlier post I feel it seemed like I was trolling, I was not, and have no Ill will toward anyone cats or dogs. I judge at face to face value not what they where, are, will be. So how about, haha a full grown Golden on a huge speaker with ball no less. And back to cats on audio gear.

Trolling and humour rarely go together, so I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

How is this thread "Off Topic" ? it has Audio gear in the title. It's just as audio related as "Show me your Sony" Which is more photo related than Cats sitting on various pieces of audio equipment. It sounds like a cat hater is on a power trip moving the thread so he wont see it .
I have mixed feelings about it myself. On one hand, the cats are on or in some cases, near audio gear. OTOH, It is rather off topic in a way. Bottom line: As long as I can find it. :thumbsup:

Maybe we should have a thread called "pictures of pets" here in off topic. Any pet(s) of any kind, different animals together, etc. :dunno:

P.S. A redirect has been left in General Off-Topic, for a month. that regular posters in this thread will find where it went.

Yes, our kitties now part of the general audio discussion again, not that we could ever get a word in with them anyways :)
Thanks.
-Lee

Dave's excorcism worked out....

:biggrin:

Kudos for the brave decision to put it back.

PS: This is how Simmie reacted, but when he read the good news he came lying between my legs again.

3xvQLax.jpg

DEEpODL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom