What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

S.O.D.: Stormtroopers Of Death - Speak English Or Die
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/st...die-30th-anniversary-reissue-due-in-november/
002.jpg

001.jpg

(Hands down, rowdiest album in my collection)
many beers to this, m.o.d. and others. too soon old...

Did someone say hoarding? I've got that covered !!

View attachment 951987
believe use of the term is one of those "eye of the beholder" situations.
"collection" is that which has significant, tangible value to a select group - large or small.
the term "hoard" is that used by those who either refuse to acknowledge or cannot recognize the value of that which important enough for another to consider a collection - in this case associated with a hobby.
SO - i guess that's just my way of rationalizing that red just doesn't understand; instead choosing to label it a "problem."

Hey I've got some of that fine Sansui hardware. It's in my perpetually never finished bathroom......between the Philco radio and the Ohm Walsh 2....... can't miss it !!

Seriously though.... nice collection of "Sui" you have there.

View attachment 952001
So you sit on the throne and get to stare at and contemplate that Philco? Nice, very nice. :thumbsup:
Model number and a full pic would be greatly appreciated by yours truly.
My big old floor console radio. A Farnsworth BC-82, from 1940.
068.jpg

Hey I've got some of that fine Sansui hardware. It's in my perpetually never finished bathroom......between the Philco radio and the Ohm Walsh 2....... can't miss it !!

Seriously though.... nice collection of "Sui" you have there.

View attachment 952001

I'm guessing you're just using your unfinished bathroom for storage, but there's something about seeing that rack of gear next to a toilet that just ain't right, lol. :D

This is true. A good Gamay Beaujolais will compliment fish better than Pinot in my opinion. Again, a matter of taste.
Delicate wines are usually accompanied with delicious dishes such as fish with white meat, red wines to those with red meat of animal origin. It's a general rule that's never wrong. Pinot, in its variety of white, gray and black, for its delicacy is my opinion it matches well with dishes with no strong flavor. I knew Gamay as a French wine but I did not know it was cultivated and produced in California as well. :)

2017-06-17 23.21.34.jpg

Apparently back in 1973, Iggy Pop didn't know how to produce and David Bowie didn't know how to mix. That was some of the worst production I've ever heard. It was literally hurting my ears. I kept slowly turning the treble down throughout the album until it was all the way down by the end of the album.

Does anybody know if there's a remix or remaster out there? I love the music but man, that was really hard to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom