Did somebody say Summer is here!

Looking forward :rolleyes: to the first heatwave this year in the next couple of days. AudioKarma does help me to prevent me from committing suicide. :rolleyes: Heatwaves make me alarming depressive. No kidding intended. I hate hate HATE Summer... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

By the way - did I already mention that I hate Summer?

Last edited:
Looking forward :rolleyes: to the first heatwave this year in the next couple of days. AudioKarma does help me to prevent me from committing suicide. :rolleyes: Heatwaves make me alarming depressive. No kidding intended. I hate hate HATE Summer... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

By the way - did I already mention that I hate Summer?
I'm just the opposite. With poor circulation I don't like winter, always cold. Give me some warmth.

Rain,rain and more rain.Summer has decided to pass by this month.Any drought striken parts of U.S.A or Canada feel free to petition mother nature for all the remaining rain for my neck of the woods and tell her we said your welcome to it!

Yeppur, we Texans are already baking in the oven for over a week now with highs in the 90s with humidity making it feel like 103 or so & lows even at midnight in the 80s.
Finally a little rain this morning in my neck of the woods, but I am sure the sun will be out by noon.

Rome

Ha, its supposed to get to 120 today
121 tomorrow

At least its a dry blistering inferno

108f! Oh man that is brutal! I was in Sac back in the 80's working for several months, then summer came and I was outta there, went over and found work in SF.. it was in the hundreds and my pickup had no a/c..

I can much easier handle the cold than the heat. I can put on as many layers as needed to stay warm, but only so many to take off!

Low 90's and 90% humidity. I Hate DC in the summer.

DC metro area summers were about the worst I've known during my two years living on/ff @ the vicinity of DuPont Circle. Then again, the summer I spent in New Orleans, LA was no cakewalk.

Yeppers, Sac gets plenty hot, as bad or even worse than many communities of the Inland Empire in LA and Riverside counties. (Note: the desert communities of Riverside county, e.g. Palm Springs, get plenty effin' HOT) In portions of San Bernardino county it's a whole nuther story cuz man it's extremely HOT.

But it's dry.

I'm another one that doesn't like the heat! When I mean heat, 82 and above you can have it! ;) Last week we were around the 90 mark. Today we top off at around 60! Aaaaahhhh :D Like 60-75 degrees! The older I get the more I don't like the heat.

Ha, its supposed to get to 120 today
121 tomorrow

At least its a dry blistering inferno
Pack up 25f of that heat and kindly send it north.A week or so of 110 in certain parts of India would be a cold snap during parts of the year.80 is just fine in my books.My dad had a mid 70,s amc ambassador that must of been destined for ARZ as on the air con system it had a setting of desert!

Just for the record:

... okay... you most likely got it...

Grab yourself a folding outside chair, a thermischer krug full of ice tea made with honey, an old time radio and find a nice hill with a view and a breeze. The city center restaurants outside tables will be full at night with everyone eating a late night supper....as usual. With the parks and the mountains Sud Deutschland will be sehr schon...and I wish I was there !!!

Back
Top Bottom