What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php
The Gnome has gone uber-blue!
031.jpg

Sometimes you just say to yourself, " I own this, so I'm going to listen to it". These guys had a pop hit early in the seventies with the title track to this lp. It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, the rest of the album is better than you would expect. Mouth & MacNeal. How Do You Do?View attachment 952743
found this same album on an old r2r a couple months ago and had to look it up.

R-1632016-1392825810-3016.jpeg.jpg

Stuff like this drives me nuts...So I recorded this Triumvirat - Old Loves Die Hard 15 years ago. I didn't even have a pc at that point, so I know that wasn't the source, but I did have my Sony RCD-W1 CD Burner, and I ripped a lot of vinyl with that rig.
She sits dormant now. I'll have to plug it in and run it though it's paces one of these days.
002.jpg

I've heard some pops and clicks at one of the silent points of the recording, so I know it's sourced from vinyl. I had to have borrowed the vinyl from somebody.
EDIT: All I know for sure is that the recording is really sweet. That Sony did some serious ripping. I need to call my brother down in Texas and see if he remembers having the album. I'm sure doesn't have any of his vinyl anymore, but he'd likely remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom