North Carolina anyone?

Am in Kings Man. Am n Raleigh about once a month or so on weekends.

Dang, NC old timers showing up. You guys with 2004 join date should be considered legends :thumbsup:
~2009 I acquired a pair of Fraziers from AA. After searching AK I think you were the original owner :)

Roger

Always good advice :thumbsup:

John,
We certainly consider you part of the North Carolina AK.
In 1775 our border extended to the west coast :deal:

08VA-1300-Colonial-Williamsburg-VA.jpg

Yeah! I remember that! :D

Thanks for the hospitality! Actually, I was born a Tarheel and still consider myself one.

I'm an hour west of Charlotte, but would try to make a get together.

Harry, you probably should post those pics in the tube forum. Where are you located?

Excellent, perhaps we can meet up at a local event sometime.

It seems you are still getting used to how the forum works. If you take a look near the bottom of your posts, you will see the word Edit. You can click on it and change/update that post if you make a mistake. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Heck yea being new to the hobby I could stand to learn a thing or three. I'd like to meet up with like minded folks and jam. Wilkesboro here.

Harry, who are you asking?:dunno:

If you would like to plan a get together, throw out some ideas on when/where and see if you can build a consensus. Just do it. Obviously, there are three primary areas, Raleigh, Greensboro and Charlotte. To get the most turnout, I think the most central will be the Greensboro area, so maybe someone there can host a gathering?

Once I get my audio room done, I will certainly plan an event at my place, but that is down the road a bit. The good news, a recent review by my local contractor makes getting going sooner rather than later. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm in Shelby and my two best friends are on here too. One is also in Shelby and one is in Greensboro/Kernersville area. We'd love to get together! I'll be watching this thread.

Huntersville here, north of Charlotte. Though I have a rudimentary vintage system, my interest is with modern audio systems. So I'm probably an AK outsider.

On page 2, I offered to organize a GtG in the Charlotte area. Those with systems who could host a 4-5 people afternoon session can PM me so that we can exchange phone numbers to set possible dates up with. I recently moved so all my audio gear is not re-assembled yet or I would love to host an event. Let's get this going now that the weather is cooling down.

Back
Top Bottom