Help locating source for Caps for SX-1250

Boxdoc

Restoring an SX-1250 I got at an estate auction. Looking to re-cap it, but needing recommendations for a source/brand name of caps to use. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks to all for idea's/suggestions. Are there any suppliers that sell a complete package or do I need to order individually?
Looking for thoughts on recommended/stay away from brand names.
Scott

The lists should have a Mouser BOM. Copy and paste into the BOM importer and it's all done.

Use a reputable Dealer like Mouser, Digikey, Parts Connexion. I'd say probably 70% use Mouser for the BOM, as that's what Mark the Fixer built them around. You can take the BOM and look them up on Digikey or whomever if you are fond of them. The lists have Proven, reliable, name brand parts, so no worries there. If you run into a snag ask for help with it.

Thanks to all for idea's/suggestions. Are there any suppliers that sell a complete package or do I need to order individually?
Looking for thoughts on recommended/stay away from brand names.
Scott
The lists are one stop shopping, from mouser.com.
Set up a free account, to use the parts list importer under the services and tools tab.
Then copy the "bom list" text block provided at the end of the "list", and paste it into the parts list importer. shazam... there they all (150+) are, all 95 bucks worth.... ready to be paid for and shipped. Check for backordered parts , tell us and we figure out how to work around them.

Back
Top Bottom