Sansui in the house!

Killer Fox

Just picked these up this morning after having them fully restored and modded. Traded some gear and cash for the units from John Wargo and for him to restore them.

Happy Father's Day to me! (And all of you Dad's too...hope it's a good one!)

Testing them out right now. I think I'm good for a long while now.

20170618_131452.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!! This sounds amazing!! Can't wait to get some quality listening time in. It's hooked up to Yamaha NS-690s right now. I'm getting ready to refinish some Cornwalls I picked up a while ago so we will find out how that combo sounds together soon!

Sansuis and Cornwalls should be a delicious combination. And I agree, the 'Suis and that rack look great.

GeeDeeEmm

I am using my friend's TU-999 right now... it has a couple of minor issues with lights that I promised to fix for him... and Im waiting for a TU-717 Im buying... but the 999 is by far... the best Tuner I have ever used, so I b know you'll enjoy it.. for MANY years to come. John does fine work, do that should last forever.

I am using my friend's TU-999 right now... it has a couple of minor issues with lights that I promised to fix for him... and Im waiting for a TU-717 Im buying... but the 999 is by far... the best Tuner I have ever used, so I b know you'll enjoy it.. for MANY years to come. John does fine work, do that should last forever.
Thanks. I'm not a big tuner guy but didn't want to breakup the set. I don't even listen to the radio in the car.

Oh and pretty lights!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom