What Is The Worst Record You have Ever Heard?

+1 no contest. the gall. the pretense. and the horror. Write this into a comedy show and you would be shot down as too unrealistic.
But the good news for collectors is that virtually all remaining copies are still in pristine condition, with just a bit of wear on the first five seconds of the first cut.

One reason to be ridiculously wealthy would be so i could find and buy every copy and the master tapes and melt them into a rolling stones logo

But the good news for collectors is that virtually all remaining copies are still in pristine condition, with just a bit of wear on the first five seconds of the first cut.
Gave it came 10 sec to get better.
This could be the one, I got nuttin'.

This by far is the worst I ever have experienced. Mrs. Miller.. 'nuff said. Lousy sense of meter and that voice makes you hurl especially her whistling interlude in Downtown.

Don't Worry Kyoko is one of the all time worst things on vinyl. Long minutes of wailing and warbling. And if I recall correctly John introduces the song by saying something like 'and Yoko is gonna do her thing all over you'... well that she did, vocally crapping on the listener for an excruciatingly long time.

There is so much crap out there it's hard to make a definitive statement, but if had to make a choice I would have to say anything by the Grateful Dead. But hey, I like Yoko Ono.
Then I'd hazard a guess that you're in the minority around here on both counts.

Back
Top Bottom