Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

Obscure but great choice. The entire album is really good, if you like this sort of thing. It has by far the best version of Rendezvous 6:02
Saw them live right when this album came out, opening for Tull, and it was one the most memorable concerts I ever saw.

UK - Danger Money
Polydor - 1979

index.php

It's strange. On the What Are You Listening To Now thread I can see the pictures for both of your posts, but over here I can't.
I asked a IT guy about this, and he said that the first one you post is an "attachment" the rest are images and some security software treats IMG's as suspicious, or it indicates a broken link, but that was from my camera. Believe it or not, my new camera has security settings because it has Wi-Fi.

Last edited:
I have painstakingly remastered my MFSL Gold CD of PF DSOTM - the improvement is phenomenal. I use Adobe Audition to do this and I can work wonders. I've already remastered some of Steve Hoffman's stuff and the improvement is night and day (Patting myself on the back :))

Now Playing : 1973 - Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon - JP MFSL Gold CD (UDCD 517)-BlitzRemaster
index.php

-Blitz :)

Last edited:
I have painstakingly remastered my MFSL Gold CD of PF DSOTM - the improvement is phenomenal. I use Adobe Audition to do this and I can work wonders. I've already remastered some of Steve Hoffman's stuff and the improvement is night and day (Patting myself on the back :))

Now Playing : 1973 - Pink Floyd - Dark Side of The Moon - JP MFSL Gold CD (UDCD 517)-BlitzRemaster

-Blitz :)

Wow, cool - care to share any details of what you're doing?

Back
Top Bottom