Sony TC-780 part needed ?

beatleman

Hi there, iam looking for a part for a Sony TC-780 R2R The part i need is one of the 3 Boards that plug in , in the bottom of the deck , i believe it is called the Bias Osc, if anyone is parting out a unit please let me know if intrested in selling what I need . And thanks to Everyone .still looking can anyone help ?

Last edited:
Hi there, iam looking for a part for a Sony TC-780 R2R The part i need is one of the 3 Boards that plug in , in the bottom of the deck , i believe it is called the Bias Osc, if anyone is parting out a unit please let me know if intrested in selling what I need . And thanks to Everyone .still looking can anyone help ?
im picking up one of theser sunday with remote after evaluation ill post what i intend to do with it

ok its home over all looks 8 out of 10. came with remote and manual with schematic gona take time and service this and do more testing

Hey guys if you want to private message each other about this stuff that's fine but please don't do it on the open forums. No selling, horse trading etc. in the open forums as per the AK rules. If you've got something to sell become a member and sell it in Bartertown.

email me at rod69973@gmail.com i have a 780

Back
Top Bottom