Another Pioneer SX 1250 restoration

Hey guys, the SM listed some diodes I don't know the appropriate replacement.
1S1886 - that's 200V, 1 A, right? But what about those LFSM, VF, IR,... parameters? I don't know exactly what to choose. Is THAT an appropriate replacement?

Same is for the other codes. Don't know exactly what to choose.
1S2076
1S2471
SIB01-01
SIB01-04

Any help is appreciated :)

A 1N4835 is a fast recovery diode, note the trr spec. The Peak reverse voltage is 200V. It is an upgrade to a 1S1886. Most of those diodes you can find data sheets on the web for them.
As for the other specs. It says it in the data sheet,
LFSM: Non−Repetitive Peak Surge Current (Surge applied at rated load condition)
Vf: forward voltage at a specified DC current
Ir: Reverse leakage current at a specified voltage.

A 1N4835 is a fast recovery diode, note the trr spec. The Peak reverse voltage is 200V. It is an upgrade to a 1S1886. Most of those diodes you can find data sheets on the web for them.
As for the other specs. It says it in the data sheet,
LFSM: Non−Repetitive Peak Surge Current (Surge applied at rated load condition)
Vf: forward voltage at a specified DC current
Ir: Reverse leakage current at a specified voltage.

Ok - had a look at the available datasheets. Not that easy for me, but I try to understand that stuff. I could not find the trr spec for the 1S1886. Talking about an upgrade means I can use the "faster" replacement? Could someone crosscheck if the other replacement types I tried to identify are correct? Thanks in advance :)
1S2076 - that?
1S2471 - that?
SIB01-01 - that?
SIB01-04 - that?

Just a small progress. Ordered parts for the 3rd time and always miss something. Of course you got the min. order quantity otherwise some massive shipping costs... However. Most of the caps and transistors changed and back in place. Off to order no. 4...
IMG_0623.JPG

Ok, my Chinese caps just arrived. Packaging was horrible, so one piece got a dent, but nothing too serious...
IMG_0627.JPG
Measurement within the tolerance range...
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
IMG_0631.JPG

These caps are 50mm wide your gonna have to widen them at the bottom to make them fit in the 1250 clamps

Old caps still in excellent condition... Guess there is no reason to replace them?

IMG_0652.JPG

What about the 2nd relais, should I change it?

IMG_0653.JPG

I usually just replace the relay on the protection board, if the soft start works properly maybe just pop it open and Deox the contacts.

Just got a 1250 in. Customer bought from classic audio. None of the transistors in the power supply were replaced. Wow, just the caps. I replaced all the transistors. Found a bad 2sa733

Back
Top Bottom