Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

GD70

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I posted a couple videos in various threads, and thought it would be fun to hear our fellow AKer's setups. Consolidate it in one official video thread.
Small or big, SS or Tubes, whatever. Let's get to experience, get an idea, of each other's gear, a little hang time in each other's listening spaces!

Some of these you all have seen, but I'll officially kick it off!
Glenn

Last edited:
Someone want to provide some recommendations on how best to make a video and post it? Smart phone? GoPro?
I would also suggest you identify the song/track being played.

Someone want to provide some recommendations on how best to make a video and post it? Smart phone? GoPro?
I would also suggest you identify the song/track being played.
Camera used for your video is up to you, though I'm surprised at how well my iPhone 6 records the sound. Obviously these are not high quality HD videos were making here, just for fun hobby videos to give an idea of your systems.
I like the track listing idea.

So here's a question for this fine Monday morning. If I am listening to your Proacs through my AR3's, what am I hearing?:smoke:
Hey David,

I think the best way to listen to these is with headphones. This way, the speakers in each persons setup won't color the sound as much.

Track list in order of the videos.
1. Breadwinner- BEA
2. Tin Pan Alley-Stevie Ray Vaughn
3. Don't Let Go-Thief
4. Electricity-Lee Foss & MK Feat. Anabel
5. Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder)-Maxwell

Here ya go...There's a ton of bass, but for some reason doesn't sound it, at least on my computer.

AR TX turntable
Decware CSP2 headphone amp
McIntosh MX110 pre
Dynaco MKIII amps
KLH Model 5 speakers
Plenty of bass listening on headphones!
Looks nice and love the Dynaco's!

Thanks for the videos, guys! I'm really enjoying them. Glad this thread was started.

Glen, those L910s just knock me out. At first I thought they were going to be a bit too bassy, but when the rest of the band kicked in I was simply floored at the mid/treble presence of those speakers. Man, those are nice, nice, nice.

GeeDeeEmm

Thanks for the videos, guys! I'm really enjoying them. Glad this thread was started.

Glen, those L910s just knock me out. At first I thought they were going to be a bit too bassy, but when the rest of the band kicked in I was simply floored at the mid/treble presence of those speakers. Man, those are nice, nice, nice.

GeeDeeEmm
Thanks GeeDee!
Every time I listen to them, I'm floored! I'm extremely lucky to have these amazing speakers!

I posted a couple videos in various threads, and thought it would be fun to hear our fellow AKer's setups. Consolidate it in one official video thread.
Small or big, SS or Tubes, whatever. Let's get to experience, get an idea, each other's gear, a little hang time in each other's listening spaces!

Fun thread! :thumbsup: For a fun twist, here is my system playing a video of your system through my StudioLABs that I just restored in my "Curbside Find, Refoam or Scrap" thread.
The audio has been through two stereos, two rooms, two phones and it's been uploaded twice! So be kind when judging my stereo. :) Headphones recommended.

Back
Top Bottom