Pioneer PL-44FS tone arm belt

MadeMine

Has anyone ever replaced the tone arm drive motor belt on a Pioneer PL-44FS turntable. Check out my post over on turntables no one can help. I can't get the motor base and tone arm base to line up with the cogs correctly to work. A factory service manual is needed here I think, does any one have one?.

Thanks Balifly, I already have the SM. What I need is the factory service manual that shows the tonearm drive motor base and the tonearm base re-assembly.

Yes I read the entire service manual, It does not go into any detail about changing the tonearm drive motor belt and reassembly alignment of the tonearm motor base and tonearm base. I have seen some factory service manuals on other Pioneer equipment.

I never knew there was 2 kinds of service manuals... unless an aftermarket company (SAMS) put it out. I thought if Pioneer published it, then it IS the factory service manual. :dunno:

Thanks redk9258 I appreciate the input. But, has anyone ever replaced the tone arm drive motor belt on a Pioneer PL-44FS turntable. I am not having any luck reassembling and aligning the cogs and gears correctly. I already downloaded the SM from VE and it does not cover reassembly of the tonearm base.

Back
Top Bottom