What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Another planned music evening crashes and burns... I foolishly took a nap a few days ago without my c-pap machine. I immediately, upon waking suffered the consequences-- seriously raw throat and a head and throat full of goo. Well, it seems my condition is attempting to move from artificially-induced veritable faux cold to actual summer cold/flu; I've got some body aches and the goo has moved lower into my chest...

I'm checking-out tonight in hopes of getting some sleep and nipping this nipper in the bud. I've got a lot more household moving work to do tomorrow. Probably my last for the evening...

Now Playing: Various Artists, "Atlantic Blues: Vocalists" (from Sippie Wallace to Jimmy Witherspoon, to Little Johnny Taylor, ZZ Hill, and more)

View attachment 984875

I love the Shure SH-55 on the cover of this (affectionately known as the "Elvis Mike").

Before I go, though:

View attachment 984876

GJ

PS-- >>>>My back hurts just looking at it.<<<<

Still, though... I mean...
Take care of that GJ.

Worth the hunt. It's only a digital release though. They said they'd love to do a vinyl release someday, but for now it isn't practical. I'm on my fourth listen and it just keeps getting better.
The bass player switches off to play a Hammond B-3 occasionally. I'd like to shake their parents hands. They did a GOOD job raising those boys.
greta_van_fleet_collage.jpg

The song getting radio play is Highway Tune.

They did a better job raising them than the parents of the Gallagher brothers.

My toe earlier this week,...

View attachment 984877

:no:
As a US Navy hospital corpsman back in the 1980's I was tasked with assisting a visiting podiatrist performing surgical procedures on folks. It was only for one day but oh what a day it was, it's been 32 years but I still can't forget the horror of what I saw that day. So in regards to your photo, I've seen worse.
I thought that I had it bad but one of my shipmates had to push a cart of used speculums from one end of the hospital to the other. They were covered but there was no mistaking what was under the sheet. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom