Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

I apologize, I just figured out how to post pics. The 7T, 10B and 15 are in their original boxes right now. I just took over ownership of these. Pics will be coming. Please bear with me. Thank's

I figured out how to upload pics. So pics are here now. Thank's

IMG_1420.JPG IMG_1416.JPG IMG_1415.JPG IMG_1414.JPG IMG_1417.JPG I finally took these pieces out of their original boxes at my house. Original pics are from the sellers house. Now I just need My Wife to look the other way as I commandeer the Spare bedroom and turn it into my Listening Room. Wish Me Luck! If you don't hear from me Send Help, that means I got caught by the Wife! P.S.I replaced Bad pilot light on the model 15

Just finished cleaning this up and adding new lights. Ordered the fuse lights but will probably just include them in the package if I ever sell and upgrade. FYI I cleaned with Brasso and it got ALL of the human remains off of the knobs and the smoke stains off the face.

20170918_193518.jpg

Been hauling these around the world for over 30 years. Got em in Brazil in 1978. They sound amazing with this receiver!

20170918_195440.jpg

Scored a Set of Marantz Imperial I's from GW :cool:

31899651313523ds.JPG

These are Going to be Refinished with a Hand-Rubbed French-Lacquer Finish. and Then Go in My Wife's New Chic Space with an SX-780 or SX-1080, SG9500, CTF-9191, PL-518, Akai GX-4000D Reel to Reel for Good Measure. ;)

There's A Lot of Nice Gear in This Thread, Mike. :smoke:

Fully restored 2270
  • new film caps and matched transistors in the phono stage
  • increased phono stage filter caps per service bulletin
  • new speaker protection relay and drive transistors
  • new large amp filter caps
  • new input pair transistors
  • performed service bulletin for biasing transistor on both amps
  • converted all lighting to LEDs
  • restored oem walnut cabinet
  • and a partridge in a pear tree
IMG_2135.jpg