Suicidal Tendencies - Join the Army

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: Audioquest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

I f*&*( love this album! My future wife introduced it to me while we were dating in the early 90s and I've been blasting it ever since. This, without a doubt, is one of the preeminent early thrash albums. Excellent pick.

Agreed! I first got into D.R.I. a couple years before Thrash Zone with their album Crossover, and I personally think Thrash Zone is their best as well. Even though many people would say Definition was their best (which it was great) just because they got a little more airplay with the song Acid Rain. I got to see them live once at a small place outside of Cincinnati called Southgate House in the mid-90s and they put on an awesome show :thumbsup:

Another great band that unfortunately not many people know about.

Agreed! I first got into D.R.I. a couple years before Thrash Zone with their album Crossover, and I personally think Thrash Zone is their best as well. Even though many people would say Definition was their best (which it was great) just because they got a little more airplay with the song Acid Rain. I got to see them live once at a small place outside of Cincinnati called Southgate House in the mid-90s and they put on an awesome show :thumbsup:

Another great band that unfortunately not many people know about.

Can't go wrong with DRI. Just saw them a few weeks back. Excellent gig. 1st time they'd played locally in 30 years. Having been at that gig way back when, I can say they've not lost a step in all that time!

IMG_20170825_211741.jpg
IMG_20170825_211752.jpg

ELF - Carolina County Ball
1974 - Safari - Long 7
UK Pressing

While not actually Metal, I figured this would be appreciated more in the Metal thread than Rock thread. I've had the US pressing (LA 59) for a lot of year now but came across this pressing recently in NM condition so couldn't pass it up.

Interesting to see the difference between the US pressing and my UK pressing on Children of the Revolution Records. As you can see the UK pressing is only black & white except for the solid red eyes and album title.

index.php
Right, when I was searching Discogs for the link to my copy I kept running into Black & White copies. One Hell of an album regardless of colorization. Hadn't listened to it for decades before my post. It won't be a stranger to my platter in the near future, cuz that album just crushes.

Back
Top Bottom