Hurricane Harvey

Make sure you have plenty of mosquito repellent too. There's so many here now it sounds like 10,000 miniature woodpeckers at my front door.

I feel for those people in Houston (a.k.a. H-Town).

Out here where I'm at, we sure did dodge that one.

My thoughts and prayers for the people of Houston and surrounding areas for their safety and God willing, help them get through it all.

We survived the storm and high waters but just barely by the grace of god.......but I wonder....

21272996_1693573680701757_8106061789649310693_o.jpg

Maybe a bright spot. We (The Mrs and me by default) foster cats for a local shelter. Because of the Harvey damage many shelters were damaged . Last night i inherited 4 misplaced Texas kittens20170921_153129[1].jpg

Don't let the cute faces fool you. They're gremlins!

Harvey was a wild ride..150mph winds here in Rockport tx...but we survived it...I thought we would come back (after bugging out)to nothing...but the place was just as we left it ...ceptin a lot of peeling paint and a lot of debris .

The town is almost getting back to normal after 8 months. lots of houses and businesses gone. The place where I worked is still being restored ..(few months to go yet)..Never want to do that ride again...theres a video on u-tube of my neighborhood the morning after ...all within 4 blocks of our place .

Back
Top Bottom