What Vintage Speakers Would You Buy If Money Were No Object?

gold plated Realistic Minimus 7's....

HAHAh

They would match my phone...

Luxury-Plating-Mirror-Aluminum-Case-For-Xiaomi-Mi-font-b-Max-b-font-Mi-5-5S.jpg

They would match my phone...

Luxury-Plating-Mirror-Aluminum-Case-For-Xiaomi-Mi-font-b-Max-b-font-Mi-5-5S.jpg

Im happy with my BW/s and Snells.

Ive owned some nice speakers, JBL L150's, 110A's Klipsch, University's ect... But for Vintage gear, I've left the 70's 80's era a while back. A good 90's vintage audiophile grade amp is what i was looking at as a teen. Most of what i am hunting for has not hit the "vintage" mark yet.

Maybe some Voice of the Theater Altec's/JBL's but that would be just for fun.

Im happy with my BW/s and Snells.

. A good 90's vintage audiophile grade amp is what i was looking at as a teen.

Maybe some Voice of the Theater Altec's/JBL's but that would be just for fun.

I still lust after those huge Krell monoblocks that were rated at some crazy 3600 watts into 2 ohms. I figure with that kind of power, I could get any speaker AT ALL and not have to worry.

I still lust after those huge Krell monoblocks that were rated at some crazy 3600 watts into 2 ohms. I figure with that kind of power, I could get any speaker AT ALL and not have to worry.

Yea and go deft in the process! Love it!! The Krell monoblocks are so damn massive, but the bigger the better right!

I dont have the space to run anything other than a single amp, and 2 speakers. We moved into a small one bed a few years back and i ended up putting a lot of gear in storage, and sold the rest. Let go of a lot of great gear.

Just set up some Snell K/ii's last night. Dying to get home and get some good critical listening on them.

Im currently running my A-71 (A fancy A-858) Pushing a little over 100w to the K's Throwing some SACDs on when i get home.

Kind Regards,
John

Yeah, yeah, I know, my aspirations aren't too high, but the road trip with a juicy-jugged redhead to get them would be the real joy.

OhmF.jpg

Toss up between
Duntech Sovereign or Infinity IRS-V
would also need some minor reconstruction works though

If money were no object? Hmmm........well, you guys seem to know I'm a huge proponent of anything touched by Henry Kloss........but......there is something to be said about a JBL Paragon Ranger......

JBL-Paragon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom