KC area?

There is a (very) loose association of audiophools here in the KC area. We used to meet in Gardner, Kansas, but that's on hold. There was one (1) meeting of the Kansas City Audio Club, but just the one, and that was too long ago.

I live near the Englewood Plaza.
Bing Maps gives me 238 miles and 3 hours, 46 minutes by way of I-35.
238mi, That's less than a tank of fuel. I'm going to have to seriously consider this trip. And FWIW, my son is getting the new pair of sneakers this weekend so I will go with option A The new pair of speakers. jdsalinger, thanks for the welcome.

Yo.

We had a meet in Olathe, KS a couple of years ago. I can't remember the host's name right now.

I met Splatter Pak and his missus. RusselC and some other folks.

Hey all!
Jdsalinger, I saw you on the AK map.
I'm in Independence, too.
Not able to swing the Iowa meet in September but could be up for something closer.

HI KC Folks: I have two Electro Voice Speaker cabinets (mahogany I beleive) with JBL 075 bullets and JBL woofers. The cabinets were made in the early 1950's are in really good condition. I sadly would like to sell them to someone who will appreciate their beauty and sound. Is there anyone local to KC that might be interested???

HI KC Folks: I have two Electro Voice Speaker cabinets (mahogany I beleive) with JBL 075 bullets and JBL woofers. The cabinets were made in the early 1950's are in really good condition. I sadly would like to sell them to someone who will appreciate their beauty and sound. Is there anyone local to KC that might be interested???

Be aware that offers to sell are frowned on here at AK - read the top forum about the Rules, and offer the speakers on Barter Town. Otherwise, wait and bring them to the next local meet.

Back
Top Bottom