Denon PMA-920

highend64

Hi anyone have or had a Denon PMA-920 integrated amp? Im thinking of purchasing one near me. Right now I have a Denon DRA-635R powering a pair of Dayton audio DIY speakers. Would there be a sonic difference between the two? Thanks

Hi anyone have or had a Denon PMA-920 integrated amp? Im thinking of purchasing one near me. Right now I have a Denon DRA-635R powering a pair of Dayton audio DIY speakers. Would there be a sonic difference between the two? Thanks

Your question is too specific. You'd need someone that has both and listened to both driving the same set of speakers. That said, the difference between 80wpc and 115wpc is not that much. FWIW, I have a PMA900V that I think is an excellent integrated amp.

Your question is too specific. You'd need someone that has both and listened to both driving the same set of speakers. That said, the difference between 80wpc and 115wpc is not that much. FWIW, I have a PMA900V that I think is an excellent integrated amp.
Sorry for being too specific. I just want more information on this amp considering it a integrated amp. Also notice that is an optical class A. What does mean?

Back
Top Bottom