Man, My System Sounds Good Today....

Mine sounded good last night too :music: ... added another upgrade ... don't want to deal w/ math & science lectures (bored me enough in HS) ...
so let's just say it was a decombobulator by the Sound R Us audio company.

We were listening to an old concert on the DVR (quiet passage of the song)... wife said "What's that sound?" I said "It's the audience shuffling around in the background" ... that is so cool.
Got to love those decombobulators :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mine sounded good last night too :music: ... added another upgrade ... don't want to deal w/ math & science lectures (bored me enough in HS) ...
so let's just say it was a decombobulator by the Sound R Us audio company.

We were listening to an old concert on the DVR (quiet passage of the song)... wife said "What's that sound?" I said "It's the audience shuffling around in the background" ... that is so cool.
Got to love those decombobulators :thumbsup:
Come on now...........I'm always tweaking. So what did you do? I've gone so far as to put teflon tape around some of my plugs............so.......what did you do?

I know what SWL3600 means. In fact, I was thinking the same thing last night. We always think that our systems sound good, but some days your mood and the music contribute to make your system sound extra special.

-Dave

Exactly. Saturday and Sunday mornings are when I workout and after I workout, I'm tired at first but after 15 minutes or so my mood is elevated and that's when I enjoy the music the most. I try to get out of the house by 9-10 o'clock but sometimes it'll be 11-12 o'clock because it sounds so good.

I wonder about this often. Somedays it seems like my system sounds amazing, other days very blah. I can never tell if it's just me or if there are other factors at play here...quality of power coming into the house or something...like, I can tell you for sure, on a hot day, my car runs like crap because cars don't like hot air. Get out on the highway when it's 85 degrees or less and the thing's a racecar by comparison. Huge obvious difference. Maybe there could be something similar at play.

I too fall victim to the "my stereo sounds like shit today" syndrome at times.Not the other night though.I had not listened to it for a couple of weeks and when I did after it had warmed up for six hours and I had a few under me it was sublime.Reminded me why it is the main stereo out of about five.

Mood and stress and a bunch of factors make up how I perceive my sound quality.

Also exposure to sounds at certain volume and duration during that day makes big difference.

Mood and stress and a bunch of factors make up how I perceive my sound quality.

Also exposure to sounds at certain volume and duration during that day makes big difference.
You are so right.I even have to depend on the hearing from my left ear not being boomy that day.

I think mine sounds better after a good rain. Maybe it's my imagination, but wet soil surrounding the ground rod should conduct better than a ground rod in dry soil.
(I probably just opened a can of worms!)

Man, My System Sounds Good Today....That's all I got. Rock on dudes.

It does, doesn't it.

I have it cranked from the other room listening to new to me CDs and liking what I'm hearing. I even know one or two of the artists. Had a couple Etherwood (didn't know of them) discs among the 700 sent to me, recently and my system sounds good today.

Mine system probably sounds the same everyday but I don't enjoy it the same every day.

Sometimes I am tired or not feeling up to par and the music is not captivating.

Sometimes I am tired or not feeling up to par and the music sounds good and uplifting.

Most of the time I feel great and the music sounds great!!!

Back
Top Bottom