My Fisher museum could be destroyed by Irma

Hey Manny,
with all that gear that probably have in a TV studio, they probably wouldn't have noticed if you snuck in your CR-2020, and Yammie Speakers

Right now Irma is stalled just North of Cuba and that means she is going to gather up more steam before her move North. I'm in the shelter waiting it out. Good luck out there Floridians.

Sitting here at the WPLG studios (my wife works here) and I've been able to monitor my house through the RING doorbell. So far it's been all good news. Just that the doorbell is still working means I even have power, which shuts off there if a duck farts. So fingers crossed tonight will be the worst of it and we can go home tomorrow. I feel lucky to have had this bunker to ride out the storm in with a/c, huge UPS and massive back up generators. Being a new TV facility built in 2008 means it has all the hurricane bells and whistles to make sure they stay safe and on the air.

I feel even luckier that so far nothing significant has happened.
If the monitor goes out it is just as likely to be the internet connection as the monitor. Good luck to you
Playing A Clockwork Orange Album. Dramatic changes. Know the feeling???

The TV studio may have power along with backup power, but is anyone watching? All the viewers power will be off.

Hang in there Steve, hopefully the worst thing that happens to you is that a few avocados spoil before you can eat them all. :)

I'll help ya eat them, Steve.:D Not too keen on Mango's tho. Too stringy.
Larry, I have Haden mango's, they are one of the best with no strings attached like eating a necterine. I also have Irwin's, they can get the size of a small football, not quite as good as the Haden though.

Glad you are safe.

There's 6.5 million without power. The infrastructure rebuild will be a massive task but we know you guys are up for it.

Take care over there.

Steve;
Glad that you have survived and your house is intact. Now the process of putting everything back to normal can begin. It is a slow process, but you will make it OK.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom