Miss America crowned toniter

Handlebar

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
hello folks,
thot i would just share my little Sister's daughter (niece) Miss North Dakota, Cara Mund will be competing for
the Miss America tiara toniter in NJ. I think the little chit actually has a good chance of makin' some noise too
Her talent is dance, was some national champion, trained and danced with the Radio City Rockettes 4yrs,
Ivy league honours grad (Brown) excepted into law school, Notre Dame and founded a Make-A-Wish fashion
show in Bismarck when she was 14 yrs old.
it's excitin' chit for the family and however it turns out, an incredible young lady..
Go Cara Go

Hbar/don

I just googled Cara. Oh my God! These eyes... :thumbsup:

I will keep my fingers crossed for your outstanding beautiful niece! :thumbsup:

hello folks,
thot i would just share my little Sister's daughter (niece) Miss North Dakota, Cara Mund will be competing for
the Miss America tiara toniter in NJ. I think the little chit actually has a good chance of makin' some noise too
Her talent is dance, was some national champion, trained and danced with the Radio City Rockettes 4yrs,
Ivy league honours grad (Brown) excepted into law school, Notre Dame and founded a Make-A-Wish fashion
show in Bismarck when she was 14 yrs old.
it's excitin' chit for the family and however it turns out, an incredible young lady..
Go Cara Go

Hbar/don

Back
Top Bottom