What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

@Leebob -- P-Man beat me to it, but yeah, tube buffer or inexpensive tube preamp?

GJ
Just daydreaming about a tube amplifier. All started because Dwight Yoakam sounded good through my tube buffer.
IMG_0001 (3).JPG
Like my homemade set up for the chinese buffer pre? The transformer is in the box perforated for heat. 1/4" alum. plate base. Even installed rubber feet on the bottom and a toggle switch on the back to turn it off and on. I guess being a commercial Union Glazier for 30 years paid off. Aluminum scrap all over the place.:biggrin:

I hear you on that. In case you hadn't noticed I stopped posting on the Jazz thread. It was for exactly that reason. Too much temptation...
The jazz thread was where I first started posting in the music forums. Great bunch of guys over there. But damn, Jazz vinyl is expensive. Cd's too. Had to slow down. Now I think I'm a whole different boat. Here's to you guys:beerchug:

I'm back! Been all over East Texas, helping run points of distribution. Glad to be home. Went fishing today with my wife and dog. Enjoyed a good chaw (not something I've made a habit of, but seems to fit when I'm fishing or in my hammock). Now sippin' on some Ardbeg Uigeadail and jammin' some gosh damn Dead.
IMG_0910.JPG
Missed y'all.

The jazz thread was where I first started posting in the music forums. Great bunch of guys over there. But damn, Jazz vinyl is expensive. Cd's too. Had to slow down. Now I think I'm a whole different boat. Here's to you guys:beerchug:

Agreed! Great bunch over there and extremely knowledgeable. Just too many jazz albums I still need and now isn't the time for me to be reminded of that fact on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom