What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just consider the fact that the CL one is local and you can see, feel & hear it in person and there's no shipping cost or shipping damage etc. Could be worth a little premium for that, and then there's always a chance of bargaining with the guy. IDK but it's worth looking into.

It is, but this is not my 1st rodeo. I collect integrated amps, just sold off an Onix on eBay Friday. Have a storage unit that I pay for each month to house my gear. I've sold off a lot when we moved into a smaller place, but I still collect.

I CL and eBay often, also barter town.

The AR intergrade has been on my lists for a few years, but the guy is asking 450. Ler me find the posting. Cond is ok...

Lately have been using Amazon Prime and Music Unlimited to sample new artist I see here. That way I have and idea of what the tunes sound like. So many that I am glad I didn't buy and quite a few I have purchased as a result.
I've checked out some tunes on YouTube and such before buying anything but I've also been highly satisfied with taking a leap of faith on some bands/artists. Dead Can Dance, The Flaming Lips, Porcupine Tree, Steven Wilson, Blackfield, Patrick Moraz and more have been wonderful finds for me thanks mostly to the fine folks right here. :)

It is, but this is not my 1st rodeo. I collect integrated amps, just sold off an Onix on eBay Friday. Have a storage unit that I pay for each month to house my gear. I've sold off a lot when we moved into a smaller place, but I still collect.

The AR intergrade has been on my lists for a few years, but the guy is asking 450. Ler me find the posting. Cond is ok...
Sorry Joe, I did not mean to imply that you didn't know what you're doing. Of course ony you can know what's right for you. I think that I was trying to be supportive in some sort of fashion.

My mistake 400... IMG_2276.PNG

Well, that was the most fun I've had watching a Vikings game for quite a while. Solid performance on all fronts.
In honor of their effort.
Manowar - Into Glory Ride
1983 Megaforce Records/re-release 2001 Metal Blade Records 3984-14255-2

https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Manowar/Into_Glory_Ride/310/danmarder/268208
(epically ridiculous album cover - Manowar didn't give a damn)
006.jpg

Specifically listening to this for the song, "Gates Of Valhalla".
(looks like P-Man posted this video)

Last edited:
Now playing the debut album from Tempest. Like most 70's supergroups, Tempest was a short-lived band, but the two albums they did release are excellent early 70's Prog / Hard Rock lp's. Allan Holdsworth plays on this album but he would later be replaced with ex-Patto guitarist Ollie Halsall for the band's second and final lp. Jon Hiseman makes a temporary pitstop in between the breakup of Colosseum and the formation of Colosseum II but, as always, his drumming is top notch. This album is a gem.

IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0565.JPG

Back
Top Bottom