Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

I'm struggling for months with the LED's in my B-2. I used all kinds of types, experimented with all kinds of light filters, but I can't get the color right.
Same here until I found the yellow 360° diffused from Superbrightled. Last time I check though they didn't seem to be selling them anymore ...

Same here until I found the yellow 360° diffused from Superbrightled. Last time I check though they didn't seem to be selling them anymore ...
that is because you bought the whole stock, LOL

Edit:
I found your post from 2014...that explains it..Bummer

I need a similar solution, especially for the C-1. Once you'll touch the top of that meter bracket after a few mins of duty, you will too

Last edited:
"rotated back in for the cooler months" LOL.

When I replaced my old Pioneer plasma TV a couple years ago I didn't realize what a space heater that thing was. All of a sudden with the new LED TV the living room was really cold all the time.

My second CA-1010 rebuild, this time my own :)

Ip1dgdh.jpg

Next project, Yamaha B-2. Unfortunately not my own :)

Here comes my first Yamaha piece, an AX-592 I got used for 60€ a few months back in a near pristine state.

IMG_20171003_001329-800x600.jpg

It works well with Focals 726v floorstanders and a breeze audio DAC as source.
Much better with this speakers than what I had before :) plenty power and yet a very easy listening.

The cool part is it has 2 switched AC outlets on the back so the dac powers with the amp, all with the remote :beerchug:

E0E89A5B-0B3A-4810-BB6A-233B23AA3B50.jpeg Here is one of my vintage Yamaha setups. I started out with very clean examples and had everything fully recapped and restored. Incredible sound from this vintage audio. This group is made up of the following.

Yamaha M2 Power Amp (two amps)
Yamaha C2X Pre Amp
Yamaha C2A Pre Amp (two pre amps)
Yamaha C2 Pre Amp
Yamaha C4 Pre Amp
Yamaha T2 FM Tuner
Yamaha CT 7000 FM Tuner
Yamaha K2000 Cassette Deck
Yamaha CDX 1050 CD Player
Yamaha YP 801BL Turntable
Yamaha YP D8 Turntable
Yamaha YP D10 Turntable
Paradigm Reference Speakers

Last edited:
Yamaha M2 Power Amp (two amps)
Yamaha C2X Pre Amp
Yamaha C2A Pre Amp (two pre amps)
Yamaha C2 Pre Amp
Yamaha C4 Pre Amp
Yamaha T2 FM Tuner
Yamaha CT 7000 FM Tuner
Yamaha K2000 Cassette Deck
Yamaha CDX 1050 CD Player
Yamaha YP 801BL Turntable
Yamaha YP D8 Turntable
Yamaha YP D10 Turntable

:eek2::thumbsup::trebon::trebon: Awesome set-up you have there !!

Back
Top Bottom