It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
idd1-590x368.jpg

From this website - http://itsfashionbaby.dk/

Could have been lifted from Pinterest too.
Can't even be straight up on a music forum. I mean, We're not talking eHarmony here, Lol

Last edited:
And is about to become 3 for 3 on locked threads...

Which is kind of unfortunate, as amongst all the noise, all three treads have actually included some worthwhile information for beginners troubleshooting issues with their audio gear.

Agree!

Speakers, not his.
$780,000.00 home in Sausalito, not his.
Children, not his.

But we're being called names for being a bit smarter then most... constantly parroting the catchphrase of the site is pointless when everything you're working with is a lie.

Yet every thread she started had some legitimate questions that received some useful replies. Pretending to be someone she's not doesn't change that. Even if the information is not useful to her, it can still be useful to other beginners with similar (equipment related) problems.

Yet every thread she started had some legitimate questions that received some useful replies. Pretending to be someone she's not doesn't change that. Even if the information is not useful to her, it can still be useful to other beginners with similar (equipment related) problems.
So then write a Q& A on your own; post it. It may get stickied.

You guys are too much. It doesn't matter if Miss Marantz is a woman or a greasy haired dude in his mom's basement. I don't care what the avatar is, if I am not interested or don't have anything to say I won't.

The only reason it is a troll is because some of you dudes fall all over yourselves whenever an apparent damsel in distress comes around. There really isn't any need for all the drama. Ignore the OP if you think s/he is full of shit.

So then write a Q& A on your own; post it. It may get stickied.

No thanks. I don't know all the answers and don't pretend I do. I come hear to learn and thanks to the generosity of others have learned a lot, enough to know that my education is still not complete.

The purpose of this forum is the exchange of information. I have absolutely no problem with new members asking questions that have been asked and answered in the past. It makes them feel like part of the community, and sometimes information changes. Suppliers come and go, and with them the supply of parts and materials. It never hurts to have the most current information.

If the question is legit, it deserves a legitimate response, whether or not the person asking it looks like the photo in their avatar, or not. Many people on this forum use photos of celebrities as their avatar photos, but not once have I actually believed I was replying to Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrisn or Elvis (Presley or Costello).

You guys are too much. It doesn't matter if Miss Marantz is a woman or a greasy haired dude in his mom's basement. I don't care what the avatar is, if I am not interested or don't have anything to say I won't.

The only reason it is a troll is because some of you dudes fall all over yourselves whenever an apparent damsel in distress comes around. There really isn't any need for all the drama. Ignore the OP if you think s/he is full of shit.

Exactly! Answer the question, not the avatar. The question is real, the avatar, in many instances, isn't. Shouldn't matter.

Agree to a point. When one claims they just put up an avatar of their kids but it's from a clothing website across the pond people tend to get suspicious. "She" told a story. If that story is false you lose people's trust. I personally don't "fall all over myself" for a random forum member. But if someone is playing games and lying it does start to bother me.

I don't really see any drama. Just suspicion. Big difference.

No thanks. I don't know all the answers and don't pretend I do. I come hear to learn and thanks to the generosity of others have learned a lot, enough to know that my education is still not complete.

The purpose of this forum is the exchange of information. I have absolutely no problem with new members asking questions that have been asked and answered in the past. It makes them feel like part of the community, and sometimes information changes. Suppliers come and go, and with them the supply of parts and materials. It never hurts to have the most current information.

If the question is legit, it deserves a legitimate response, whether or not the person asking it looks like the photo in their avatar, or not. Many people on this forum use photos of celebrities as their avatar photos, but not once have I actually believed I was replying to Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrisn or Elvis (Presley or Costello).

By focusing, you are missing the entire picture.

No one asked for the back story here, it was force fed.

The poster doesn't own the speakers in the post, (maybe it's a backhand to the builder), so that entire thread feels like it isn't deserving of a legitimate response.

So everything in the narrative of 20 some posts is suspect. As is the children, the ex husband, etc. seeing that "they" read this thread recently and did not comment HAS to be chalked up to being a newly single busy mom, right?

All BS.

But you're correct, even crazy people that think this is fun to do, I guess deserve respect no matter what.

By focusing, you are missing the entire picture.

No one asked for the back story here, it was force fed.

The poster doesn't own the speakers in the post, (maybe it's a backhand to the builder), so that entire thread feels like it isn't deserving of a legitimate response.

So everything in the narrative of 20 some posts is suspect. As is the children, the ex husband, etc. seeing that "they" read this thread recently and did not comment HAS to be chalked up to being a newly single busy mom, right?

All BS.

But you're correct, even crazy people that think this is fun to do, I guess deserve respect no matter what.

Ok fine, but how do you not see the obvious irony of your posts in this thread. You created an entirely new identity just to post in this thread. You created a fake identity to complain about someone else's fake identity. And you don't find that just a little bit ironic?

You have repeatedly questioned the OP's motives. Fine, but what is your motive for hiding behind a fake ID? If you have something to say, and believe in what you are saying, why not just use your regular username?

Ok fine, but how do you not see the obvious irony of your posts in this thread. You created an entirely new identity just to post in this thread. You created a fake identity to complain about someone else's fake identity. And you don't find that just a little bit ironic?

You have repeatedly questioned the OP's motives. Fine, but what is your motive for hiding behind a fake ID? If you have something to say, and believe in what you are saying, why not just use your regular username?

My thought was to avoid ridicule like I have seen others get when they question anything it seems. I might have created a new ID to bitch but I'm too lazy. And I don't really give a crap. LOL. But then I didn't really post what I was thinking either. I'm sure I am not alone.

We need to be able to like a post more than just once! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wouldn't be surprised if sexykellso is actually missmarantz her/himself just trolling the troll and chuckling as we all debate. It's a strange new world here on the interwebs, and there are more than a few pathological individuals trolling just for the lulz... o_O

Edit: but here I am feeding the trolls... :-(

I wouldn't be surprised if sexykellso is actually missmarantz her/himself just trolling the troll and chuckling as we all debate. It's a strange new world here on the interwebs, and there are more than a few pathological individuals trolling just for the lulz... o_O

No, try again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom