Pioneer PL-A450B

AndrewSkewes

Someone near me is selling a PL-A450B which looks very similar to the PL-520, but black? The only info I can find online about the A450B is in Filipino or Russian, does anyone know more about the table? Any idea on value? The front of the table reads (in English) "PIONEER FULL AUTOMATIC DIRECT DRIVE STEREO TURNTABLE MODEL PL-A450B"

EDIT: Some more info translated from Japanese.

DD full auto player which improved usability by concentrating the operation part on the front panel. It adopts DC servo · Hall motor using Hall element, achieving high SN ratio and excellent rotation accuracy. S-shaped arm is adopted as a tone arm. A dedicated motor is adopted for the arm drive during the auto operation, and it prevents influence on the rotation of the turn table. MM type cartridge is equipped. Oil dump elevation which can also manually operate is carried. Newly developed insulator is equipped.

Rating of model
Model: Record player
motor: Brushless DC servo hole motor
Turntable: 33 cm aluminum die-casting
Rotation frequency fine adjustment range: ± 2%
Uneven rotation: 0.03% or less (WRMS)
S / N: 70 dB or more (DIN - B) 60 dB or more (JIS)
Tone arm: Static balance S shape
cartridge: MM type
Accessory mechanism: Dedicated motor use full auto
External dimensions: Width 460 × height 171 × depth 397 mm
weight: 8.4 kg

Attachments

• n144518689_8992de09c802d764e0c0458f118c403b.jpg
    n144518689_8992de09c802d764e0c0458f118c403b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 18
Looks to be a black version of the PL-520 I had. Not a bad table, very distinct design. Only issue might be getting replacement parts if needed.

Someone near me is selling a PL-A450B which looks very similar to the PL-520, but black? The only info I can find online about the A450B is in Filipino or Russian, does anyone know more about the table? Any idea on value? The front of the table reads (in English) "PIONEER FULL AUTOMATIC DIRECT DRIVE STEREO TURNTABLE MODEL PL-A450B"

What is the intended voltage for that turn table ? :idea:

Back
Top Bottom