What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Check it out if you don't know it. Some of the best that Steve Winwood ever did.
Will definitely grab it when I see it. Just the album cover alone is amazing.

Got a big shipment from Bags Unlimited the other day. Currently I'm re-poly-sleeveing the 45's. These are the re-sealable, snug fit sleeves. They ain't kidding. It's a very snug fit. They have to be finagled in, but they look sharp!

Iron Maiden ~ Run To The Hills/Total Eclipse 7" 45rpm
1982 EMI -5263

https://www.discogs.com/Iron-Maiden-Run-To-The-Hills/release/445156
013_2.jpg

012.jpg

Will definitely grab it when I see it. Just the album cover alone is amazing.

Got a big shipment from Bags Unlimited the other day. Currently I'm re-poly-sleeveing the 45's. These are the re-sealable, snug fit sleeves. They ain't kidding. It's a very snug fit. They have to be finagled in, but they look sharp!

Iron Maiden ~ Run To The Hills/Total Eclipse 7" 45rpm
1982 EMI -5263

https://www.discogs.com/Iron-Maiden-Run-To-The-Hills/release/445156
013_2.jpg

012.jpg
What about getting them out? Will you have to put your fingers on the grooves?

I'm Mac's recommendation
View attachment 1003908
I'm enjoying it. Hits both my musical needs; good instrumentals and great lyrics.

Dusty, I live in central, NY and one day back in the early '90's I'm walking down by our large neighborhood lake and I hear this guy singing and playing guitar.
There'a a couple park benches set up with about a dozen people sitting and listening. So I took a seat and enjoyed this artist's music for the next 30 minutes. I asked someone near by who this guy was and was told he was Willie Nile. That was how I discovered this uniquely talented singer.

Dusty, I live in central, NY and one day back in the early '90's I'm walking down by our large neighborhood lake and I hear this guy singing and playing guitar.
There'a a couple park benches set up with about a dozen people sitting and listening. So I took a seat and enjoyed this artist's music for the next 30 minutes. I asked someone near by who this guy was and was told he was Willie Nile. That was how I discovered this uniquely talented singer.
Great story. He really is quite good.

Back
Top Bottom