Today's Irish/Scottish/English folk playlist

Kate Rusby -'Village Green Preservation Society' God Save the Village Green!

220px-Awkwardanniecover.jpg

51XCDvnYTNL._SX425_.jpg
A great pub band, not to be taken too seriously. I don't think they played more than a dozen gigs together. This is a raw, warts and all live recording. Highlights include Ralph McTell's version of the Woody Guthrie associated tune, Red Apple Juice, featuring some blistering guitar work by Mr. Thompson and Richard's impassioned take on Dylan's Going, Going, Gone. Other highlights include Pretty Boy Floyd, Don't Do It, & I'm The One You Need.

51XCDvnYTNL._SX425_.jpg
A great pub band, not to be taken too seriously. I don't think they played more than a dozen gigs together. This is a raw, warts and all live recording. Highlights include Ralph McTell's version of the Woody Guthrie associated tune, Red Apple Juice, featuring some blistering guitar work by Mr. Thompson and Richard's impassioned take on Dylan's Going, Going, Gone. Other highlights include Pretty Boy Floyd, Don't Do It, & I'm The One You Need.
The Grazed Pontiffs!

Radical what? OR should that be viewed/regarded as radical for what?
over here,someone described as a radical is usually understood to mean a person adopting forthright opinions concerning the Establishment.Lillburne didnt believe in the divine right of monarchy or feudalistic land ownership.hope that clears it up for ya Mystic.
lts an amazing album,lots of styles,melodies and arrangements.dont think anyone on this thread would be dissapointed-but then ive got a thing for history so im biased....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom