It's working! Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwwww......Audiokarma, where it can go from babbling arguments and defensive chatter to some of the funniest posts I've seen in while! Gawd I love this site!

I always try to help when I can.
However, since everything MM posted about its personal life was a lie, I don't trust anything it says at this point.
Not that it matters but I won't be offering MM any more advice.
I'll still do my best to help AK'ers truly in need of help as that is what this place is all about.

Hey now!

I have to admit some of you young bucks are funny.

The awesome thing is, in this hobby we have people of all ages and across all demographics. Through the internet, even internationally.

I learn so much from this input across generations. Very cool.

I'm not going to be so forward as to offer to clean anyone's knob(s) with Deoxit, or anything else for that matter, 4-2-7 is MUCH braver than I!!! But I would be interested in finding out what MM is really all about...

I'm not going to be so forward as to offer to clean anyone's knob(s) with Deoxit, or anything else for that matter, 4-2-7 is MUCH braver than I!!! But I would be interested in finding out what MM is really all about...

Does it even matter?

Nothing like the internet to bring the mighty, low. The "Karma" part in Audiokarma sure came back to bite a couple in the ass today.........I am so glad I did not miss it.

:biggrin:

Actually so many here missed the elephant in the room, this happens when your busy trying to pat yourself on the back.:idea:

Last edited:
Last edited:
No, just laughing at those that made fools of themselves.

Seems like some people are giving @4-2-7 a hard time for offering to help. If it were totally out of character for him to offer help, then well maybe you could chuckle at that. But he's always offering to help, whether it's woodworking assistance (where he's invited people to his house), passing along records he's spent the time to sort through, or starting up donation efforts to help AK'ers in need.

He recently helped me restore some speaker stands to better than new. So offering to help is just something he does.

Based on the comments and behavior in this thread, I'd MUCH rather hang out with the 'fools', then spend a moment with the cynics.

Seems like some people are giving @4-2-7 a hard time for offering to help. If it were totally out of character for him to offer help, then well maybe you could chuckle at that. But he's always offering to help, whether it's woodworking assistance (where he's invited people to his house), passing along records he's spent the time to sort through, or starting up donation efforts to help AK'ers in need.

He recently helped me restore some speaker stands to better than new. So offering to help is just something he does.

Based on the comments and behavior in this thread, I'd MUCH rather hang out with the 'fools', then spend a moment with the cynics.

I certainly respect him and also his offer. I am the same way.

My intent is good natured ribbing only. I think he can handle it :p

I'll bet you would be surprised if you hung out with some of us "cynics". Some of us are pretty cool and fun!! I don't judge anybody anymore for real until I meet them in person. The differences between online and offline demeanor for some can be striking! Personally I'm not all that different in person but people do tend to get my sarcasm and humor a little easier when I'm actually with them. I think that's the hardest thing, realizing who has a sense of humor and who is serious.

not_sure_if_serious_meme.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom