What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Ok Layla motivated me to get off my ass and take a group shot. I honestly do not think I have heard anything Eric Clapton has done I did not like
index.php
Very nice!
I have no idea how you have the collection organized...can't figure out how Yes fits in between Rory Gallagher and Alan Parsons, but it's your collection and it's cool!
The pic makes me want to commence flipping.

Very nice!
I have no idea how you have the collection organized...can't figure out how Yes fits in between Rory Gallagher and Alan Parsons, but it's your collection and it's cool!
The pic makes me want to commence flipping.
There is no organization at all. That's the reason for the labeled dividers. Started with one record bin and soon out grew it. Built the second out of a sheet of 3/4 ply that an all-terrain fork lift was driving over for days. Never even bothered to put any finish on it.The country is mostly on the far right(out of picture) Oddly when I built the cd shelves I divided into genres and alphabetical order. I have very nearly out grown the cd shelves too. Like the dividers? Made out of manila folders

Les McCann- McCann The Man(1978) my flac rip of a cassette. Sounds great. I a little worried about my old cassettes. After I play them there is more than normal residue left behind. I blame myself because for the last 10 years they have been in the attic above the garage. Not Good.
upload_2017-9-13_21-33-41.png

There is no organization at all. That's the reason for the labeled dividers. Started with one record bin and soon out grew it. Built the second out of a sheet of 3/4 ply that an all-terrain fork lift was driving over for days. Never even bothered to put any finish on it.The country is mostly on the far right(out of picture) Oddly when I built the cd shelves I divided into genres and alphabetical order. I have very nearly out grown the cd shelves too. Like the dividers? Made out of manila folders

The manila dividers are brilliant. Cheap and efficient.
My crates are only arranged alphabetically, they swap out based on the mood. Right now they're scattered around my feet and not stacked as seen here.
PC100009_2.jpg

IMG_0916.JPG

May my epitaph read, "He loved whisky and Gospel music each, but together he loved them all the more."

I'm out. I'm filled with spirits and more than that The Spirit. I'm sure some of you don't subscribe and I don't mean to annoy, it's just the whole lense I look through and I'm a little too uninhibited to filter right now. I bid you all a good night and I wish you the very best.

I thought I would make my 1000 post special . Pictured are a few favorites. My 1st Rory Gallagher. My first Dwight Yoakam. Top center my current favorite Jazz Lp Today and Now-Coleman Hawkins. My favorite new purchase-Boz Scaggs. Favorite Robert Cray, Jeff Beck's Blow By Blow, Lonnie Liston Smith-Expansions and Curtis Fuller-Blues ette. oops and 1st Dire Straits
:jump: :banana:
IMG_0001 (3).JPG

Back
Top Bottom