What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Guys, just wanted to give you a quick update.... thankfully Tallahassee did not experience the worst of Hurricane Irma so we have mainly been dealing with some downed trees and power outages here.

I just got my power restored late yesterday afternoon after line crews replaced a couple of broken utility poles near the entrance to our neighborhood. So, I was on generator power for about two and a half days.

Things are basically back to normal for our area at this point. South Florida and the Keys in particular are still a mess.... it will take a while for them to recover.

Agent Fresco - Destriers

a0450928710_10.jpg

Guys, just wanted to give you a quick update.... thankfully Tallahassee did not experience the worst of Hurricane Irma so we have mainly been dealing with some downed trees and power outages here.

I just got my power restored late yesterday afternoon after line crews replaced a couple of broken utility poles near the entrance to our neighborhood. So, I was on generator power for about two and a half days.

Things are basically back to normal for our area at this point. South Florida and the Keys in particular are still a mess.... it will take a while for them to recover.
Glad to hear youve come through unscathed GS,youll be back in the groove.....

Back
Top Bottom