The Mighty...

Always have the phone with me, so this seems pointless, at least for me.
Yeah, I'm trying to think of a scenario where I don't have my phone on me, and I can't come up with one. Even exercising, my phone is in my pocket or an armband, so I can stream my iTunes library, Spotify or Pandora. I guess if I were a rock climber like the guy pictured on their website?

Even then, I can find iPod Shuffles on my local Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist for $10 all day long if data streaming were an issue. I dunno...

Obviously for situations where you don't want an expensive phone to possibly get damaged. $90 is a lot less than $900.

Edit: Sometimes I wonder about the need to have music at all times, everywhere.
I guess my listening habits are outdated. (Home and car)

Eric

I think it is a niche product, but it fills a need for certain people at a lower price than a smartwatch.

Yeah, I'm trying to think of a scenario where I don't have my phone on me, and I can't come up with one. Even exercising, my phone is in my pocket or an armband...
The size of phones being what they now are, running with an iPhone is like running with a TV strapped to your arm. Of course, me being an elite athlete and all...:D

The size of phones being what they now are, running with an iPhone is like running with a TV strapped to your arm.
My iPhone is only about the size of a deck of cards, so I don't really agree. With a sports strap, you barely know it's there.

Back
Top Bottom