What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Great Album, only have a cd copy of this- most vinyl copies are trashed.

Exactly, everyone I find is in really bad shape until I found this one! The sound quality (mastering) on it isn't the greatest. I was surprised to hear "Thank You' in mono on this stereo copy.

R-7484675-1442428622-8957.jpeg.jpg
R-7484675-1442428624-3300.jpeg.jpg

Sly & The Family Stone / Greatest Hits
1970 Epic

It's great to be back spinning again! ;) Found a bunch of albums while I was away! All are washed and now the best part, listening! :music: Finally found a decent copy of Sly & The Family Stone "Greatest Hits"!! :banana:
The cd copy I have is from the 2007 remasters of Sly & The Family Stone Catalog. Sad what ended up happening to Sly.

The cd copy I have is from the 2007 remasters of Sly & The Family Stone Catalog. Sad what ended up happening to Sly.

Yeah, feel so bad about Sly, he's so talent!

Does your CD have a stereo version of "Thank You"? That's my favorite S&FS tune and was disappointed that they put a mono version on the stereo album. Maybe it was only recorded in mono?

005.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

Steven Wilson:
4 1/2 EP

A toast of Glenfiddich to all Ak'ers. This is quite the fellowship of music lovers. And to Steven for all the joy, and sorrow he brings me when I listen to his music. Especially Porcupine Tree. So begins this tree-day weekend. Cheers...

S.J.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom